This piece was started as a pour demonstration. It was poured on a large 30×20″ black Foamcore board. It started out looking beautiful, with strong and varied cells throughout, and with three jabs of the large piece of Yupo I was using to swipe with. But unfortunately the board started buckling mainly longitudinally, so most of the cells ran off the sides long before it had set up.
I’ve added a couple of black lines to it to emphasize the three diagonally oriented lines, that strongly remind me of cattails in the swamp near us. I did another piece very similar colors but used Yupo as the medium for it. Turned out much better. I’ll show that next time as I’m still adding some details to it.
Thanks for looking. Do you see anything that needs correcting or adding. Love to hear your comments–any way you see it.